Desroches: Seychelles' Outer Islands
Revel in the sanctuary of Desroches Island, with nearly 1.25 square miles of green island to discover, nine miles of white beach to relish, a world of azure waters in which to bathe, dive and snorkel, and a selection of air-conditioned suites and four-bedroom villas to call home.
Located 143 miles southwest of Mahé, Desroches Island is part of the Amirante Group of islands in Seychelles. One of the richest fishing areas in the world, with bonefish, giant trevally, yellowfin tuna and many more species, Desroches offers bottom, deep sea and fly-fishing both around the atoll and Poivre and St. Joseph Islands. Enjoy the Coconut Spa, tennis, cycling and myriad water activities.
Arrive Mahé today, where you will be met and transferred by scheduled flight to Desroches Island Lodge (D)
Enjoy kayaking, snorkeling and cycling around the island. Various forms of fishing are available seasonally, and Scuba diving can also be arranged from the PADI dive center. Desroches Island Lodge (B, L, D)
Scheduled flight to Mahé for your onward arrangements. (B)
Extend Your Journey
- Salt-water fly-fishing from the coral flats of St. Joseph and Poivre Atolls
- Snorkel in 7 different house reefs right off the beach
- See Whale sharks passing through seasonally
- Witness Green and Hawksbill turtles nesting on the beaches
- Spot resident Aldabra land tortoises roaming freely on the island
- Sea-kayak right from the beach in front of your villa
- World-famous deep-sea fishing from state of the art fishing boats
- Enjoy treatments in the Coconut Spa
8 DAYS & 7 NIGHTS
City to City
From $ per person double occupancy.
All internal flights (priced separately), accommodation, full board dining daily, non-motorized activities, services of local staff. Private Journeys depart daily subject to availability